Friday, March 30, 2012

  This month in science we worked on human impact, in groups. The first thing we did was a worksheet. We had to count how many people we saw pass by either walking, riding a bike, driving trucks, buses, and cars. Then later on that week we went out side to survey people about their human impact habits. We asked them things like on a scale from 1-5 how strict about recycling are you, etc. We also created slogans and drew a picture to match it to put on to a t-shirt.
  I learned that a lot of people contribute to the pollution. Most people leave the water on for more then a minute to brush their teeth. People should try to make recycling a habit. Most people chose 3 for the scale of recycling. I also learned that it's not easy to get a point across. When creating the design for the human impact project it was hard for my group and I to think of things that would catch peoples eyes.
  I would say that this month was successful. My group and I got our work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment